melg.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 20

yes!!! jasmine is finally out!!! haha... yay!!! hopefully next week's performance will be a bombastic one!!! haha... doesn't really matter who wins now... went cpf board today... went to enquire about some cpf stuffz... cos i wan to take cpf loan for school fees lor... found out a lot of new stuffz... hehe... quite complicated thing... haha... not that easy to comprehend lahz... but all i noe is that i can take the cpf loan if i wan.. hehe... wanted to go play dota today one... but needed to pei my mum... got to eat an unhealthy but delicious dinner today... my mum cooked the stewed kong rou... very very nice... ate it with bread... like kong rou bao... very nice... yum yum... hehe... putting on weight le lahz... got a call today... ask me to go for medical review on mon... sianz... gotta travel all the way down again... waste time... so far lehz... haiz... sickening... the past couple of times i went... the MO keep telling me diff stuffz... first time i went... he told me that my temp status ending onli in july... april too early... den he said go back one mth later... so i went back during FFI day... den he ask me why i come so early... kaoz... he ask me with till july... den my reservist unit will send letter for me to go medical review... den when i went back to branch... chief clerk asked why the MO never do anything... den after i told her why... she said no... she say 2 mths b4 temp status end must do liaoz... if i do onli in july den is admin lapse... ??? i oso dunno lahz... den in the end she go and tok to MO... so ended up me got to go next mon lor... sianz... really a waste of time!!! argh!!! den i never cut hair oso lehz... wait go camp kena f**k for long hair den i really bang balls liaoz... haha... why is it so warm everyday?!?! my skin is dying due to the sweat and the stickyness... getting more pimples... wasting more water to bathe... gosh.... wat's happening?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home