melg.blogspot.com: hApPi bDaY, gRamS

Friday, September 10

hApPi bDaY, gRamS

friday le... and i missed another session of my line dance again... that's 4 lessons in a row that i missed... sad... haiz... tml got life science quiz... heard from those that have taken that it's damn difficult.. wun be surprised if i fail... haha... but that's not the prob... the prob is that i dun even noe the timing for my class!! wahaha... according to the timetable given out b4 skool started is 1130am... but on the website they nv put... purposely leave out my class... sad... so shall just go at 11am... haiz... today is mi grams' bday!!! yay!!! happi bday ahma!!! haha... although she wun be reading my blog... wahaha... too bad tml got quiz... otherwise can go back and accompnay her... k la... gotta go study for life science le.. wish me luck!! tc&gb!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home