melg.blogspot.com: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!

Sunday, July 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!

haha... yes!!! today is my mum's bday! 02 July... haha... and if u read my previous post... yes! my mum's bday is 1 day after my dad's! haha... omg!!! been eating sooooo much for yest and today... today went geylang... haha... go there eat claypot chix rice... nice... but gotta wait 35mins! omg... gosh... ordered at 530... ate at 605pm... haha... sad.. but the food was not bad... after that went to see "chicken" ... haha... my dad drove and we watched... they look horrible! haha... on the way back... went to buy cake to surprise my mum... and yes... i bought the same cake as yest! haha... but this time it's hello kitty on top... wahahahahah.... sooooo cute... k here are some pics... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting daddy & mummy Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting tc&gb!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home