melg.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 30

why is it sooooooo warm?!?! i cannot take it anymore... my room is like a suana!!! argh!!! no wonder my fren din wan to come back from australia! wahahahaha... din realli do much today... except in the night... have been looking forward to it for like 1/2 a yr... finally this day has come... went to watch a performance by SSO... titled: gustav mahler's symphony of a thousand... damn great performance... my my... the singers were good... the chior was good... SSO was even better... wat a performance...really worth watching... at first cudden get the cheapest tix... so in the end had to settle for the 2nd cheapest... but although it was the 2nd cheapest... i'm seated on the lowest level... just tat my view is slanted... not too bad lahz... quite near oso... hehe... but i find that i performance a bit short... 1hr 45mins onli... without intermission somemore... was expecting an encore piece... but they din have... but am really amazed by the performance... now can't wait to watch my next one... hehe... next thurs... i'm sure i'm gonna love it!!! tc&gb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home