melg.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 12

dunno why work is so tiring... sitting in front of computer really is tiring... haha... especially when u just had lunch... u'll start to doze... lol... reminds me of skool... anyway... today was a tiring day... worked later than usual... din wan to carry forward my stuffz till mon... so decided to fin up... den cassandra made me bring back 4 coconuts!!! gosh... but it's nice... hehe... it's coconut... but the inside is jelly... hehe... on my way back... saw adrian and bucky... and mark, s13 one... went to call them... chatted wif them till my train arrived... so happy to see them... long time no see le... they still the same... but was really happy when bucky asked me one qn... he asked when i ORD~~ wahahaha... for once i dun have to say JUNE... i said.... TOMORROW!!! LOL haha... that feeling was shiok man! haha... went to NTUC to buy some stuffz to make for the branch tml... so heavy... almost broke my arm... haha... made jelly and baked some cake... the jelly was ok... the the cake ah... oso dunno why turn out like tat... followed the instructions.. but oso still like tat... sad... anyway... i can't wait to take my pink IC!!! yay!!! MR MR MR MR MR MR MR MR MR MR!!! tc&gb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home