melg.blogspot.com

Friday, June 18

yoyo! finally friday le!!! hehe... finally the working week is ending...work is sooooo boring!! HELP!!! thank God for sat and sun!!! if this world doesn't have a sat and sun... it would be a disaster... hehe... had lunch really late today... at 4... lol... work lor... was hungry one... den i think over hunger... so ended up not hungry... but i had to get out of the office cos i was super cold... shivering until my dead skin cells are literally falling off... hehe... at the same time... my colleague was hungry... so went out eat together lor... hehe... wanted to go somewhere after work... din feel like coming home... and luckily i din... cos no one at home!!! call whoooooo... but was too late... cos he already out wif his frens... hehe... so i called dear lor... hehe... whooo.... my dear jealous of u lehz... she say she's my spare tyre... hehe... dear... dun jealous k... i already explained to u le hor... hehe... so went j8... bought a lot of stuffz!!!! 2 gospel cds... 1 long sleeve shirt... one night facial cream... two pairs of socks(1 for her and one for me)... and also the shirt that dear bought for me... almost bought another t-shirt... gosh!!! wat's wrong wif me!?!? argh!!! help!!! wasn't really hungry as i ate late lunch... so just bought sandwich to munch... but who noes... i went past pasta mania... cudden resist the temptation... so i went in to have dinner!!! lol... haha... so brought the sandwich home to eat lor... either tml or tonight... who noes... my mum not yet eat... so gave her... but she din wan all... so dear.... i ate half of it... :P going to cut hair tml... going to color oso... hope i look nice... otherwise i'm gonna kill myself!!! tc&gb!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home