melg.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 27

heyz!!! long time no post le... abt a week... haha... last fri stopped work le... it's a full stop to much monetary source... haiz... start skool le... so boring... i need my laptop and my tv!!! argh!!! i slept from 6pm yest till 1130 am this morning lehz!!! argh!!! haha... there's really nothing to do!!! haha... skool is very confusing... go up... go down... haiz... the lib is worse!!! 4 levels!!! omg... and i dun even noe which level is wat... haha... and it's sooooo far somemore... haha... another thing is the general electives... haiz... sianz... why why why!?!? the good thing so far is i have a wed and sat free!!! hehe... so i can go home and sleep!!! haha... hooray... will be choosing my minors subject next sem le... haha... complete my minor asap so that i can concentrate on my major... haiz... sianz... bored~!!! tc&gb!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home