melg.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 6

yoz!!! updating in office again! hehe... realised i din update for a long long time le... hehe... was busy doing my blog... upgrading it on sunday nite la... haha... for those that cannot hear my song... my go update your media player... although i dunno whether it helps... but i can hear it both at home and in office... so it shud not be a prob lor... as for those flying things... haha... u can actually click on them and they'll disappear lor... haha... yest was supposed to go to work... but after i went clinic for my regular checkup... my colleague called and ask me go home rest instead of going to work... hehe... but then there's nothing wrong wif me wat... but she insisted that i go rest... haha... just my routine checkup... anyway.... went j8... did some shopping.. had to look for bday prezzie for someone... if u are reading... u shud noe who u are... lol... haha... but din get any yet... but got something in mind le... haha... after that was boring... went home... and slept quite early... *doctor's advice*... haha... k la... gotta go back to work... tata!! tc&gB!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home