melg.blogspot.com

Monday, June 28

yoyo!!! my new joke is up!!! hehe... gross rite?... imagine u are the one eating!!! yucks!!! ever wondered why only u get diarrhoea and not others in the same restaurant? lol... din update for a while le... haha... no mood la... especially sat! aiyo!!! rem i mentioned about passing the key?!? sat my mum went straight down to Redhill to pass the key to them... cos the moving in on sat ma... den got no key how to go in!? so they told my mum that they wud be there at 230pm... so i accompanied my mum there seeing that i had nothing to do anyway... who noes... it turned out to be a big mistake!!!!!!!!!! reached there at 215pm... waited till 345pm!!!!!!! yes!!! 345pm!!! not 245pm!!! gosh!!! I actually fell asleep on the park bench!!! aiyo!!! had to wait for them unpack somemore!!! gosh... by the time i reached home... close to 5 liaoz... my goodness... was telling my mum to sue them... ask them for compensation... 1. for the trauma i had in the bus on fri... 2. for waiting in vain on fri at tanjong pagar... 3. for waiting for them for soooooo long at the void deck on sat... 4. for transport costs... total $1000 will do for a 2 persons claim!!! aiyo!!! sickening!!! luckily sun was ok... otherwise i really going to breakdown le... basically din do much except go bishan do some grocery shopping... haha... before that i went to china sq to eat fish soup and the sambal fried fish... as usual... haha... had pig's tail soup for dinner... lol... very nice... hehe... today... haha... was late for work!!! wahahaha... reached office at 930am... hehe... supposed to be 9am... haha... nvm la... start late den end late lor... hehe... got so much things to do... actually din wan to eat lunch... cos i bought biscuits le... in the end... i finished my biscuits... AND ate lunch... haha... cos i had to go bank to cash cheque... den my colleague went for lunch... so follow them ended up eating lor... ***dear... i think u no need to worry one... haha... wif my colleagues ard... haha... u noe la...*** and i ate PIG'S TAIL again!!! lol... pig's tail noodle... wahahaha... i think i'm mad abt pig's tail le... haha... but this afternoon one was a but gross... nv wash properly... got smell... lol... my mum cook one soooooo much nicer... haha... wanted to go post office one... but too lazy to walk... den already been out too long... every minute is money... so decided to leave it till tml... hehe... supposed to go out wif dear for movie today one... but i realised my dressing was like old uncle... so obiang... so i postponed it to tml... lol... even my colleagues think so lehz... even the teller said so!!! asked me to sign up for investment plan... ask me whether i got $10,000... ask whether i got CPF oso... i got that old meh!!?!?!?!?! haiz... tc&gb!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home