melg.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 22

yo! today started work later than normal... hehe... den ended earlier than normal oso... haha... but oso paid less... :( but not too bad la... hehe... cos i dozed of in the office again... lol... always!!! went out wif my gang today... went to suntec... haha... cudden help grinning when i went past courts... wahahaa... den remembered carrefour!!! omg!!! wahahahaha... went marche... talked a lot of cock... haha... lots of stupid jokes... lol...dirty ones as well... but mostly dirty jokes one la... hehe... should i start a "joke of the week" corner on my blog!?! pls give me some feedback on my tagboard k... hehe... saw yiwen today at united colors of benetton @ suntec... chatted wif him a while... saw john too!! at suntec oso... haha... chatted a while oso... saw my cjc senior oso!!! but tat one nv tok... haha... as usual... gotta start work tml... tc&gb!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home