melg.blogspot.com: Queensway!!! haha

Sunday, February 27

Queensway!!! haha

went Queensway shopping centre today!!! actually... it's my 1st time there!!! lol... always pass by when i go IKEA... but i nv go inside... but today... finally went there!!! haha... it was actually my bro's choice to go there cos he wanted to but a pair of shoes... but ended up i oso spent $$ there... gosh... spent like $40++ there!!! i think close to $50... aiyo... i had to pass my mum my ATM card to prevent me from spending more!!! lol... read email today and found out that the eca pts are out le... i got ard 80 pts... where can i go? hall 13? hall 14? anyone out there got any suggestions? which one pts lower? haiz... i dunno where to go!!!! argh... another email... streaming... which course should i choose? HELP!!! argh!!! one other thing... should i run for comm next yr? hehe... although i more or less decided liao la... but anyone there got any opinions? hehe... kk... gotta go back to rushing my formal report le... haiz... copying and pasting is such a chore!!! tc&gb!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home