melg.blogspot.com: why?!?

Saturday, December 22

why?!?

why are parents nv supportive? or is it my parents onli?

it's my final yr... and it's the xmas season... which means... it'll most prolly be the last time i carol... and... they dun give a damn shit abt it...

i'm not carolling in the far corners of the world... it's just at some near shopping centre.. but they dun even bother asking where i'm performing... i dun expect them to come to every session... but at least 1... it'll make a diff... at least i noe i'm not singing in vain...

am i'm just being greedy to ask for a little love? just a little support? my dad has NV been to any of my concerts... yes... i noe he needs to work... but i'd rather he come and watch me sing for ONCE... and i'll galdly fork out money to pay for his rental...

i noe tat my parents love me... and i love them... but giving support is a whole new ball game althogether.... it's being supportive of what your children does whether is it something u like or not becos it's wat makes UR children happy... not u... and i'll definitely support my children in future... whether is it a soccer tournament (which i hate)... or maybe just a 5min gig somewhere...

well... gotta scoot off to caroling le... although carolling is tiring... it's wat makes me happy... it makes me feel myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home